Water Damage Restoration, Water Extraction, Water Removal and Basement Flood Cleanup in Lakeline, OH
A Relentless Commitment to Quality Service
Call us at: 440-918-1523
Why use Disaster Recon for your water damage restoration?
- 24/7 Immediate response to water damage situations
- At your home in 90 minutes or less in most cases
- We handle it from dryout all the way out to reconstruction
- We work with all insurance companies – all handled ethically and promptly
- Clean courteous and respectful of you and your property
- Family owned and operated and we understand the stress related to these situations
- We help remove contents and furniture to dry the area
- Content Restoration – inspect, sort, decontaminate, clean, pack, store and inventory contents.
- Water Extraction – powerful, portable extractor and sump pumps.
- Structural Cleaning – pressure washing, cleaning and sanitizing.
- Odor removal – Antimicrobial treatments, ozone, thermo fogging and air scrubbers.
- Drying Equipment – air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Monitoring of equipment and drying daily.
- All structural and finishing work done.
- The final inspection of all restoration work completed, and the signing of “Certificate of Completion and Satisfaction” with home owner.
Emergency Water Damage Tips
After water related damage, it is natural for a person to want to clean a building/home and contents. Timely action can be a great help. It is also true that incorrect or delayed action can jeopardize or seriously impede satisfactory restoration. The following emergency tips will be useful to you until a professional can arrive. Examine your situation and use those steps which common sense dictates.
Do’s and Dont’s of Water Damage
Call Disaster Recon! (440) 918-1523. To learn how long it will take to complete a dry out, what your deductible is and many many more questions our homeowners have had. Call us and we’ll be glad to send you our Disaster Recon Q & A Water Damage Guide immediately.
With over 20 years’ experience in this industry, we know that when disaster unexpectedly strikes in your home this can be a very rough time. That’s why we go above and beyond to make the process as easy as possible to restore your most precious assets as timely as possible, while trying to minimize the inconvenience on you, the homeowner, due to water or flood damage.
We work directly with your insurance company and handle all work from start to finish. We can handle the entire process from start to finish and all of our work is guaranteed.
Our Service Areas:
Servicing all of Lakeline, OH including 44095.